Engineer by education, educationist by passion, religious by nature, astronomy enthusiast by inspiration and activist by an act of parliament!
Latest from the blog
- Taste of Words – Book ReviewTaste of Words is an introduction to Urdu Poetry by Raza Mir. Its a short collection but a very wide selection of poets and their […]
- Aims of the Education System – Part 2In this part, we discuss why imbibing exploration of nature, understanding its mechanisms and developing a scientific attitude in life is and should be a […]
- Aims of the Education System – Part 1What should the aims of education system be? Is it only about teaching Math, Sciences, Language and how to earn a living? Or is there […]
- We and Our DutyAs Muslims, it is our firm belief that this life is a transient phase in the journey towards a permanent abode in the last and […]
- Hajj – Brotherhood and SacrificeIn traditions across the world, the spirit of sacrifice has been regarded as one of the highest human values. Among those who excelled in this […]
- Self-control with RamazanThe ninth month of the Islamic Hijri calendar, Ramazan (or Ramadan), holds a special significance for Muslims around the world. It is in this month […]